Moisture-Wick Washable Breast Pads - 6 pack Bravado
The 4 layer Bravado Moisture-Wick Washable Breast Pads are an innovative, super-absorbent terry-cloth pad with "stay-dry" technology.
- The layer of Bravado Moisture-Wick fabric closest to the skin moves moisture away from the skin and nipple area and into the inner layers of terry cloth. Bravado Moisture-Wick promotes increased air circulation and keeps the sensitive nipple area dry.
- The Bravado Moisture-Wick layer also ensures that our pad will never stick to the nipple, unlike disposable pads which can leave traces of paper or tissue behind.
- Made with super-absorbent, breathable terry cloth interior layers that soak up milk and help prevent embarrassing wet spots.
- Generous size (4 5/8” in diameter) ensures full coverage.
- A unique dart on the outside (not against the skin) gives a form-fitting shape and minimizes movement of the pad under a bra. And, because the pad is a cream color, it stays looking fresh longer than white pads.
- Bravado Moisture-Wick Washable Breast Pads are reusable, which means that they are both economical and environmentally friendly.
Machine wash in warm or hot water with regular detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Dry in the dryer on medium-high heat. Make sure to wash and dry breast pads before wearing them for the first time.
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is email@example.com. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-855-904-7336 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.
No posts found